So do you also have such an ideal that is bubbling? Now is the time to speak up and start your project to make the world a little better. I would also like to list some practical tips for you:
- Speak out. Grab yourself and share your ideal with those around you. Are you confident enough? Then share it with anyone who wants to hear it.
- Seek collaboration with others. And do you think such a party is not waiting for me? I often thought that too, but 8 times out of 10 you are wrong and they will at least want to listen to you. You only need one hook for a collaboration.
- Ask your municipality, sometimes it is possible to apply for a subsidy for projects with a good cause.
- Do you want to do something good for the world, but you don’t know what yet? There are initiatives that link entrepreneurs and professionals to charities that can use a certain expertise.
- Consult with your employer: some companies give you extra days off to do voluntary work.
The Book of Ideals
The Book of Ideals (affiliate) by Marnix Geus is highly recommended for anyone who wants to do something good, but does not yet know how to start. The stories he shares are very encouraging to get started. Although following your ideals may sound a Armenia Phone Number bit woolly to you, the book is not.
It is practical, easy to read and at the same time makes you think. You can really make a difference and
contribute to a better world. What will you mean?